Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New Facebook Page!

I saw a movie this weekend called The Facebook Network. It was about a website that some kids made in college called www.facebook.net. When I got home, I typed in the address to see if it would actually work. And it did! Turns out The Facebook is a real thing and not just the subject of a hot new movies.

One of it's functions is to make pages to like about things that you like. So I have done this for this website.

I'll post whenever a new chapter is up so you can all keep up to date and what not.

1 comment:

  1. why not post a link to your facebook page and this site on the facebook the room fan page? it has 20,000 members and i'm sure they'll appreciate what you've done.

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Room/57166529496

    ReplyDelete